2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 can crushed pineapple
½ cup nuts (I like it with walnuts)
1. Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and stir.
Flour and baking soda
It will look like this while you are stirring
2. Pour into 9x11 ungreased cake pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 -35 minutes.
It will look like this when it is finished
4. While cake is baking mix icing.
Ingredients for icing:
1 (8oz.) cream cheese
2 cups powered sugar
½ cup nuts (also Walnuts)
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Throw all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
2. Place in refrigerator until cakes is baked and cooled.
3. Frost cake
1. Nuts can be any type of nuts you like, I prefer Walnuts.
2. Cake has a better flavor after it sets in refrigerator over night, but that is only my opinion.
3. Nuts can also be sprinkled over the top for added flavor.