Friday, August 15, 2008

My New Friends

This post is to help get the word out for my 2 new friends and 1 friend I have had for a long time. My 2 new friends are Steve and Nicky. I have told them about Blogger and they have both started a blog page of there own. Steve's blog is called Steve2k78 and Nicky's blog is called Nicky2k8. My long time friend is Jeffrey. Jeffrey's blog is called Life of a regular Teenager. I have written a little about each of them so please stop by and check out their blogs.

Here are my friends:


Steve
I met Steve on a site called face book. Some of you are already friends of mine on face book. For those of you who are not then just stop on by Face book and look for me. I am always looking to make new friends.

Computer

When I first started talking to Steve I was afraid. Most of my friends know I am pretty much scared of people but I have been trying to change that and talk to more people.I was depressed a lot.

Crying 1

Steve just started talking to me one night on face book's chat. He just had a way of making me feel safe and that I could talk freely and be me. I needed someone to talk to and Steve didn't seem to mind just listen to a lonely person rambling on. He will tell you that I didn't ramble, but I did.
Blah Blah Blah

I have found a great friend in Steve and I know he will stay my friend for the rest of my life. Steve is my angel.

Angel 2


Nicky
Steve's partner Nicky is also a very sweet person.

Friendly
Nicky lives in London with Steve.I am hoping to become as good a friend with her like I am with Steve. Nicky sends a hello to me whenever Steve and I are chatting. She doesn't seem to mind that Steve and I talk forever it seems sometimes. Sometimes we are all chatting at once because she is right there with Steve when he is talking to me.

Computing
I can tell just from the talks with Steve that she is his soul mate.
Husband And Wife
It makes me feel great to know that I have 2 great people to talk to when I need them. I was greatly blessed the day I met these wonderful people.




Jeffrey

Jeffrey has lived across the street from me since he was about 7 years old. Jeffrey likes to act like he is an angel, but he isn't so angelic sometimes.
Angel
There have been days while he was growing up that he made me want to pull my hair out.

Pulling My Hair Out
Jeffrey is just a normal teenager who, like any one else, wants to be heard. Whenever he sees me, he yells Hello Sindimiester and I yell back Hello Jeffreymiester.

What Up

He will be in my life forever because he is a wonderful person and I have greatly enjoyed watching him grow into a very sweet young man.



These are my 3 friends that I deeply care about, just like I care about all my blogger friends. It would make me happy if all of you could stop by and tell these friends hello. I will be visiting you all soon and God Bless :-)

3 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

darn spam!

Sounds like a great group of people!
Just passing by to say hello to my friend Sindi :-)

Eric

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Driving by waving !!!

Frasypoo said...

Hi Sindi
I had to come back to blogging too!