1 pound ground beef
1 - 32 oz. bag of tator tots
4 - 10.5 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
1 - 12 oz. bag mild cheddar cheese
1. Pour tator tots into a cake pan.
2. Bake them in the over until they are golden brown
3. While they bake fry the ground beef.
4. When beef is done drain all grease.
5. Pour 4 cans of soup into the pan with the beef and let cook until it is hot.
6.Sprinkle half of the cheese over the tator tots.
7. Pour the beef and soup over the tator tots in the cake pan and bake for about 30-45minutes or until it looks like it is thickening up.
8. After it has baked the time said above, pour the other half of the bag of cheese on the top.
9. Bake until cheese looks good and melted.
Cream of chicken soup can be replaced with cream of broccoli or cream of mushroom soups
Ground beef can be replaced with ground chicken, turkey or sausage.