Friday, February 22, 2008

February :) WoW!

February 1, 2008

The month has started out to be very fun. On the very first day I went to a Birthday Party for Kelcey. Kelcey is such a sweet little girl. Kelcey is the daughter of Stacy of My Thoughts. Kelcey had a bowling party and I just had to bowl. I even picked a pink ball.


February 8, 2008

Today was my seventh year anniversary. Kevin and I have been together for 15 years but only married for 7. This is us at 2 years. This is us at 7 years. This is us Now!

To celebrate I did something I have never done before in my whole life. My friends Beth, Stacy, Tiffany and I went to get our nails done. I like the nails accept that I have a hard time typing. The good thing is I can scrub the floor and they still look good.



February 11, 2008

Today Beth and I heard that the Wabash River was high. We decided to go check it out. It was almost to the sidewalk. These are the steps that led down to a dock where Beth, my family and friends and I would look at the river. The dock is gone now.This is Beth standing on the steps. I have never in my whole life ever seen the river this high.



February 14, 2008

Today was Valentines Day. Stacy came over to dye my hair. My roots were showing so it needed to be done. I had to be goofy and dance around in a towel. Aren't I sexy? HE HE HE HE HE The bad side of it all is that my hair turned too blonde. The next day Stacy came over and dyed it a very nice light brown.My wonderful Hubby bought me this beautiful silver set for Valentines Day. I told him that he did not need to get me anything. He had let me buy a lot of clothes the day before. We went to get dinner and then we ran to get him a new floor jack, that was my gift to him. It was a very nice Valentines Day.
February 17, 2008
Today my friends Beth and Tiffany wanted to go for a walk.Walking
Tiffany is in the military and needs to stay in shape.USA USA USA

It was a nice day so we walked the 2 miles to my son's school.
There is a track at the school so Tiffany can run a mile Runnerwhile Beth and I take a break.

We get all the way there and I am feeling pretty good so I figured while Tiff ran I would walk a lap around myself. Tiff did her mile run then we headed the 2 miles back home. I did pretty good but boy did my body hurt the next day.
I hurt in places I didn't even know I owned. OuchNext time I will remember to just do what I know I can handle.


February 21,2008

Today it is snowing. We have a winter storm warning. This is a couple of pictures at the begining of the day.

HI Everybody!! I went out and made a smiley face in the snow. HE HE HE HE :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you for sharing your February with us. That was interesting.

Liquid said...

What a beautiful month, filled with such fun and love.

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Have a super day today to help complete your really awesome month!

Amel said...

You're such a joyful person, Sindi! And yes, you ARE sexy he he he...And you've got so many precious friends to hang out with! WONDERFUL! ;-D

LOVE all the pics he he he...CONGRATS on your anniversary. May you have many more loving and memorable years to come! ;-D

stacys1175 said...

CONGRATS on the anniversary!!!!:)
you have been a busy person this month HE!!HE!! loved all the pictures they were cute :) your the best love ya:)