Monday, February 25, 2008

Message In A Bottle Meme :)

My new friend Roger of Idaho Daily Photo has tagged me for the Mimi's Message In a Bottle Meme.


Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?


Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blog roll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.

Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)


So, if you are tagged by me, go over to Mimi's and ADD your site to her Mr. Linky list and place your blog's name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE MEME. Mimi will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Have fun!HERE'S MINE:

I am choosing not to tag anyone for this meme but want to encourage you to try it.

9 comments:

Schmoop said...

Roger is such a hack....Nice quote Sindi. Cheers!!

Mimi said...

Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #78.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blocean is always open.


>Message In a Bottle #78

Amel said...

WONDERFUL message, Sindi! ;-D

batistafan said...

i had a quistion can you tell me how to put the tracker on my page please

batistafan said...

never mind i figer it out

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Sindi! Hope you're doin' okay. I love your message. It's very true. :)

I have a tag for you, too. A very simple one.

Let's Play Domino

RW said...

Hey Sindi just getting caught up, been gone all week. Matt-man called me a hack lol, I aught'a pull his presidential ad from my blog or move it down the bar lol! A very nice message in the bottle!!

Anonymous said...

I love coolaid1073.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Anonymous said...

your site is fairly wonderful!!!