Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just Another Day

Today is just another day to blog about just like yesterday. I walked to the bus stop with my son so we could go to the grocery store to get food. My husband got into a wreck and the insurance company totaled out our van. We don't get the money til he signs the paper work and the title over. I don't mind taking the bus. I like it. I have never been able to go out and do things on my own before and now just riding the bus is so freeing. I meet some really nice people and I have enjoyed some of the deep conversation I have gotten into with them.

I don't know why I was ever afraid before. I kind of feel like I was a freak before, because of being afraid. I never really understood why I was afraid either. Maybe I was afraid of being hurt or being made fun of or maybe I was afraid to try something new. I know my husband had a lot to do with my fears. I was never this way before. I use to go all over town just to see what I could see. Some time way back I lost who I was. I lost me, the person who loved to talk with people and to see the sites.

Well, I guess I could say most of me is back. I took a trip last summer to South Carlina and I got to see the ocean. It was AWESOME! Now I want to go everywhere. I still feel the fear sometimes but I have taught myself to ignore it or at least act like it isn't there. My son is happy because I told him we will be going to museums this summer and other places. He wants to go to pawn shops to find video games...lol

I forgot how nice it was just to sit down and type out a blog post. Its makes me smile to think that maybe someone will read this and smile and if not then oh well. I use to have a lot of people visit my blog back when I wrote on it every week. I just need to get back to writing again. Even if it doesn't interest any one else, in the future I can always come back here and remember theses day and I know they will make me smile.

I am going to make a meatloaf for dinner tonight, one of my favorite meals. Most people say that its to hot out to cook but I do love to cook. I need to start writing out most of my recipes so i can post them here. I know a lot of people are always asking for my recipes and I love to share them. I have all the pictures put into the posts but I just haven't gotten around to writing them out. I guess you could say I get forgetful about such things.

Well i better get to that meatloaf. Enjoy your evening everyone. I will try and post again after church tomorrow night. God Bless :-)

No comments: