Makes 2 cake pans
1-3 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
8 cans of mixed Vegetables
2 can of tomato sauce
4 cans of biscuits=40 biscuits
½ cup sugar
1Tablespoon of chili powder
How to make:
1. Cook meat
2. Drain all water from vegetables and then add to the cook meat in a big pot.
3. Add tomato sauce
4. Add sugar
5. Add chili powders
6. Add salt to taste
7. Let cook on stove for about 30 minutes on medium heat or until you think vegetables are cooked.
8. Divide the mix into 2 separate cake pans evenly
9. Add 2 cans of biscuits to the tops of each pan that will total 20 biscuits for each pan.
10. Place both pans in the over at 350 degrees
11. Bake until biscuits are golden brown
12. Let cool and then serve
You can add-
1 can corn, 1 can peas, 1 can carrots, 1 can green beans, 1 can potatoes or add 1 can of your favorite Veggie, or add 1 can of each to make thicker.
*Vegetable mixture can be made up the night before and placed in refrigerator over night for a quick and easy dinner the following day.
* This meal can also be stored in air tight containers and frozen to be served at a later date.