Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Night at Group

I went to another group meeting last night.I had a very good time. We made collages of who we are. I want to post mine and explain it so I can come back and see it and remember this good group meeting.

My Collage


The adult with a kid inside him is how I feel about myself. I always feel that I am a scared little kid inside and adult body. I chose a Gecko because I love frogs and I couldn't find a frog in the magazines so I figured he would do...lol. Plus he is a cute little guy. This is a picture of pumpkin bread. Those who know me know that I bake a lot of pumpkin bread. Coolaid is my nick name. My brother gave me this name after seeing me in a bright red shirt. He said I looked like the Koolaid man...lol.



I have had the name ever since. This is a picture of potatoes. I love potatoes. I Love potato soup, baked potatoes, fried potatoes, tater tots, french fries, hash browns. If it is made with potatoes I would eat it. I love kids. I use to watch kids and I miss it. Kids can be so much fun to be around. They keep you on your toes..lol This shows some pictures and a camera because I love to take pictures. I am told all the time that I take to many pictures but I cant help it, I like doing it. These next two pictures are of the beach and a light house. I took a trip to Myrtle Beach South Carolina two years ago. I loved it there and I had a great time. I got to see a light house up close and it is one of my greatest memories of going. This picture is a guy in a costume. My friends like to cox me into putting on funny hats. I dress up for Halloween and once my friends put a jack-o-lantern face on my T-shirt and I walked around all day with it on. The Blue and white clock was the only thing I could find that was blue and white. I love to collect blue and white things.



They are so beautiful. This last one is of a smiley face. I love to smile. This is pretty much what I could come up with in that short little bit if time in group.



Scrapbooking

No comments: