Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Stuff

Here are some more random picture I have taken.



I was on a trip to Kentucky and caught this wonderful picture.




I saw this sign every time I traveled to Kentucky and I finally got a good picture of it.


Every time I would see it I would giggle.

One night my son and husband came home and they ran in and said grab your camera.
I came out and found a tree frog on my house .



I went to the Clabber Girl Museum with my mother.


This is a mural on the wall there.



On the same trip my Mother and I were walking and saw this plaque.


I liked what it said so I took the picture so I could remember it.



My friend Michelle went to see the ocean and send me this box in the mail.



When I opened the box I found a frog in sand.


I love it and it stays on my desk so i cant see it all the timeMy friend Beth came in one day and again I am told to grab my camera.


Outside was the biggest moth any of us had seen.


If you can see her, my cat is on the fence trying to get it






It was a pretty good size moth. I have never seen one that big before.


Buggie

No comments: