Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poem

My son had an assignment in school that required him to write 9 poems for class. He asked me to read them sometime and when I did I got a wonderful surprise. He wrote one of the poems about me. I just have to share it. He did a wonderful job on it.


MOM
My mom is cool
She swims in a pool
She loves me so
At least I think so
Just kidding she loves me
She loves me with glee
She always makes me happy
Even when she’s all sappy
She always knows what to say
She always says it on the right day
My mom is the very best
Even though she doesn’t wear a vest
She always knew what to do
Even when I was two
Even though she may be old
She’s still good as gold
I love my mom
She is the bomb

Writing

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey Sindi! I hope you are doing well and that you remember me. It's been a long time. I enjoyed your son's poem - that was really sweet. It is so cool for me to come back to your blog after all this time and you still have A Plea for Purging at the bottom. Take care!