Thursday, December 6, 2007

Awards:)

I was given this award by Michelle. Michelle has been a life long friend. I wanted to tell her thank you so much. My mom liked it because it has elephants (her favorite animal) on it.
I was given this award by Daszzle.Daszzle made this award and gave it to everyone who wanted it. I think you did a great job Daszzle, I love smileys:) If you would like to add Daszzle great award to your blog then click Here.


I was awarded this great award by Amel. Amel has blessed me with her friendship and many awards. Thank you so much Amel for the award and your friendship. I Love Christ-mas and this award is awesome.

3 comments:

Choc Mint Girl said...

CONGRATS, Sindi!!! Those were well-deserved awards. :)

Juliana said...

Congratulation for your awards, Sindi ^.^

Amel said...

Hey, Sindi, I'm GLAD we met in the blogosphere and THANKS as well for your friendship and for introducing me to your LOVELY Rainbow Letter he he he...