Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tagged 5 Times for 4 Memes

I have been very sick for the past 2 weeks and so I have been in bed or just laying around the house. I have been checking my mail but I have not had the chance to visit many blogs or leave many comments. I get on and see that I have been tagged by 5 different people for 4 different memes. I feel greatly loved by all my blogger friends. I do hope you all had a very blessed Christ+mas and are all very Happy. I am going to put all of the memes into this one post so my friends know that I have gotten their tags. Enjoy reading these because I enjoyed writing them.I am not going to tag anyone but if you see a meme that you would enjoy doing then feel free too.

1) Linky Link Tag
I got tagged twice for this meme. Once by Choc Mint Girl and then by Stacy.
This is very simple and nice one for links exchange. ;)


The rule:
When you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.

Limadang.com

RamblingMoo.com

blogginginmypyjamas

StylewithPassion

Chinneeq

Dora-zooropazoo

Babyshern

HiPnCooLMoMMa

Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts

When Silence Speaks

Dancing in Midlife Tune

Underneath it All

I am Dzoi

Hobbies and Such

moms.....check nyo

Choc Mint Girl

Amel's Realm

Life Is A Roller Coaster

My Thoughts

Mariuca

Because I was tagged by both ladies I have placed my name in between them.



2) What Christmas Means to Me

I was tagged for this meme by Choc Mint Girl.

Instructions:
Make a paragraph or two regarding your personal meaning of Christmas, below the paragraph of the one who tagged you and you may put your name at the end of the paragraph linking back to your blog or right to the post of this particular tag. Then you tag as many as you can.

~Start copy here~

Christmas for me is the ultimate reminder on how much God loves us, that He gave His only Son Jesus Christ to be our Savior. For me, its a celebration of love and a time to share our blessings to others.. a time for giving and reaching out to the less fortunate and it's also a wonderful time to be with your family. Christmas is not just all about santa claus or the gifts that you will receive or for shopping, we should always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season and let us reflect on how much God loves us. - Just Let Go/Pieces of Me

Christmas is about giving love, forgiving. This remind us how lucky and how God love us when he gave us his only son Jesus Christ. A time for sharing our blessing to our family, friends and to others. - Celebrate Life/My Journey

Christmas for me is not the new things that we have and enjoying the bounties in life but remembering that someone is born to redeem us from our sins and making sure of our salvation Teebob.

The true meaning of christmas for me is sharing, giving, expressing love to one another, and remebering that there is one person up there, who is born on the 25th of december to save us from everything . A lot of people told me that christmas is for kids. yes, it's true but I prefer to say that christmas is for everybody and sharing love to one another is the keyword remember, "you can give without loving but you can't love without giving ". Alaverde33

Christmas is an annual holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. The date of the celebration is traditional and is not considered to be his actual date of birth. Christmas festivities often combine the commemoration of Jesus birth with various secular customs, many of which have been influenced by earlier winter festivals.In most places around the world Christmas day happens on December 25. It's a special time of the year - a season of love and a season of giving. A time to share, to give and of course to receive a wonderful gift from beloved..Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Christmas for is the time of the year when you don't think of your self but of the people you love. It's time for people to share even they have nothing for them selves. It's a time gift giving and usually end up emptying your pocket. But people don't think of it as much as how the satisfaction and happiness they share to everyone. Christmas is not all about gift "as mostly kids thought", its more about the love and the togetherness of family and friends. Growing up we my mother have a hard time meet our daily basic need, but she always find a way to give us a great feast every Christmas even without gift. For me that a great example of the meaning of Christmas. No gifts can ever top the satisfaction and happiness you feel in your hearts to see your family and friends happy.Of cousre it's also time for us to celebrate the birth of ur savoir and the time ofr us to thank him for everything he shared to us.. ;) ~ Liza "My so called life"

Christmas to me is one festive holiday. Growing up, I always look forward to new outfits and tons of presents from my godmothers and godfathers. I've tons of them, that's why. As a married woman, the celebration of the day itself, kind of changed a bit as most of you by now is aware that my husband does not celebrate Christmas because he practices the Jewish religion. Nevertheless, deep in my heart Christmas is still that time of year when I reflect at every blessing that came and continue to come my way. That said, it's the time of giving and the season of love and forgiveness.- My World and Juliana's Lair.

To me, Christmas means my mom happily cooking to celebrate Jesus Christ's birth. She always sets up a tree, and her eyes shine as she does it - it is quite a treat for any daughter to witness: I love you mom! - MAX

Christ, the Saviour was bornHoly Night to celebrate and cherish with beautiful Christmas hymnsRejoice for the season of love and glory, full of lights and decorationsIt is the time of sharing and giving, writing cards and wrapping up presentsSpending special and precious moments with my beloved family and friendsThanking God and reflect on the priceless lessons that God has given meMagical moments that I will always treasureAnd, of courseSanta Claus is coming to town!!!-These are what Christmas means to me...Crystal @ Choc Mint Girl-

To me Christ+mas is love. The ultamite show of love. The grandest gift, Jesus Christ. The love of family and friends. The showing of that love for each other. Showing it by giving a gift or just a hug. The one time a year when people come together to show their love for one another. I pray that we can hold that love in our hearts all year long and not just at Christ+mas.- Sindi of Life is A Roller Coaster

~End copy here~



3) Interview Meme

Amel has tagged me to do this one.

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Already Married

2. Sindi's question- If you had to pay a high price to save a friend, would you?
Yes, no price is to high for a true friend, even my life.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Cliff of Seek Him first because I think he would be interesting conversation, Stacy of My Thoughts because she makes me laugh, and I can't choose a third because there are so many I would want to be stranded with.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Right now?
Anywhere

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have the big house in the country with about 10-15 foster kids.

6. Amel's question: What's the best compliment you've ever received? (Or you can list some of the memorable ones if it's too hard to pick one).
A man at a bar came up to me and told me that I looked like Carney Willson. I replied by saying Thank you but she is beautiful and I am not. He then smiled and said you are cute and he walked away. I have never been complimented by a man before, that was sweet and it made me feel good.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Myself

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I have already thought this one out over a million times. I would pick 10 churches in my area that I feel would use the money for a great cause and donate $5,000 to each one( annoymously). I would then buy each one of my family and friends a new house but all close by so we can visit. I would then buy me a house and new furniture. I really don't need anything else so I would put some into savings so my son could go to collage.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
I have met someone like that and I keep it to myself. He is one of my closest friends but I would rather have him as my friend then run the risk of losing him. I will keep my love for him to myself forever.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Amel is smart and she is honost and very cheerful and funny. She always brings a smile to my face.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Trust, Love, and Understanding

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who only think of themselves

13. What is your ambition?
To walk out my front door,get into a car and drive away. I want to get a job and work and stand on my own 2 feet.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Not trusting me( which he already doesn't trust me)

15. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
Family and Friends

16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My Family, friends and the Lord Jesus Christ

17. Are you a shopaholic or no?
Yes, but only if there are great deals.

18. Which actress or actor would you like to be?
Mellissa Gilbert- plays Laura Ingalls on Little House on The Prairie.

19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution?
Yes, to complain less,pray more and to be happy with what I have.

20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Just want to catch up with Blogger friends



4) 7 Weird Things Meme

I was tagged by Colin of Life

Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Here are my 7

1. I love to read poems any kind but I can never remember who wrote the ones I love the most.

2.I don't like to tell friends when I am sad. I would rather sit alone and cry then bring them down.

3.I like to poke people in the belly and giggle. :)

4.I can sit for hours just looking at the sky and dreaming about what others may be doing at just that moment.

5.I love to collect frogs, not real life looking frogs but funny looking frogs with big grins on their faces.

6. I feel like a child in a world of adults and I am never going to be treated or seen as an adult. I am always made to feel like I am inmature. Well, thats cool because while everyone else is growing up I will stay forever young:)I like to put on music and dance around the house and just be free. I like to watch cartoons and sing stupid little songs. I can an adult when I need to be but why be one all of the time. :) HE HE HE HE

7.I collect nativity scenes. I like big ones , small ones and I don't believe that they should only be placed out at Christ+mas. I have ones I take out just for Christ+mas then I have the ones I keep out all year round.So far this one has become my favorite. I bought it at a yard sale for $5.00. The angle is missing her hands and some of the pieces are cracked but I find it to be a thing of pure beauty.




7 comments:

stacys1175 said...

WOW!!! My sindi you have been very busy today working on your blog I'm so proud of you :)HE!!HE!! Loved all your answers to all your memes. have a Happy New Year if I dont get a chance to talk to you. But I know. big hugs to you!!

Liquid said...

I've been on your blog for like an hour now......and forgive me.

Get well soon!

Michelle said...

Loved all of your Meme's Guess I better get mine done as well. Happy New Year and all the best in the coming year. I also have an award for you on my page.

Kathy said...

Sindi, I am glad you are feeling better. Sorry to hear that you've been sick. Take care, get well, and have a Happy New Year!

Amel said...

Oh dear...GET WELL SOON, Sindi! No wonder you haven't been around.

THANKS for your kind words about me and I LOVE your post today he he he he...VERY interesting! ;-D

Have you thought about making money online by writing ads like me? There are plenty more opportunities like you since you live in the USA, you know...even though it probably won't make you as much money as a full-time job, but you can do it from home and thus you save money that way, too. No transportation fee, etc. Plus if you can save most of them per month, it all adds up.

You can just try applying to different sites like:

www.payperpost.com
www.smorty.com
www.blogsvertise.com
www.bloggingads.com
www.payu2blog.com

Stylin said...

Hi Sindi
Hope you are feeling better now.
Happy New Year

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello!!

I am Speedcat Hollydale.

Happy 2008