Friday, December 7, 2007

It Snowed! ! ! ! !

It snowed last night! It was so great to see all those snow flakes coming down. I went outside and took some pictures.I noticed the nice white snow was piling up on my porch so I just had to draw a happy face. Isn't he cute? It was about midnight when I had went out to play around by myself. I left a couple of friends in the house playing on the computer. My Mother came home from work and as she walked up the drive way to go over home I hollered to her. She says really loud" What?". I tell her to come over and when she does I snap her picture. She says to me" Is that all you wanted ?", I grinned and said" yes!". She went home after she laughed at me.I got cold and came back in but I did have fun in the snow.I showed my friends the pictures so they wanted to go play too. I made a collage of the pictures they took so I hope you can see them.I just love all the snow!! :)



11 comments:

Cliff said...

You know that condition can be cured nowadays.

You play in it and I drive in it.

Choc Mint Girl said...

Ohh...that was wonderful!! Ha ha...you're funny with your mom. :D

stacys1175 said...

love the pictures but there is only one thing im not in them HE!!!HE!!! im happy u had fun i love the snow to hugs&smiles to you

Juliana said...

wow..Snow. In here, we still not get any snow yet :(

DubLiMan said...

I live in California, need I say more.

Kathy said...

That looks like so much fun!

Juliana said...

Hi Sindi, I have tag for you :D Check out at my blog when ever you have time ^.^

dag...

Kathy said...

Sindi, you have another award waiting for you at my blog. It is the Bodacious Blog award! You might have been given it by someone else too.

Michelle said...

great pics sis. I wanted to p[lay in it but I went back to work and had to sleep :( DOn't forget me LOL

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Sindi!! I have an AWARD for you...

Awards

Amel said...

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS...let's keep on having fun with snow! ;-D YIIIHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! And stay young, too he he he he...LOVE the pics! ;-D

And here's an award for you as well hi hi hi...

Spreader of Love Award