Monday, December 10, 2007

More Wonderful Awards

I am enjoying all the wonderful awards I am getting. This award was given to me by my friend Kathy. Kathy was my first Blogger friend. I have greatly enjoyed her friendship.Thank you Kat for the great award! :)I would like to give this award to Kelcey, Mint Girl, Stacy and RandyI was given this award by Choc Mint Girl. Mint has been coming to visit my blog for a while now. She has been so kind and patient because I don't get to visit her blog as much as she does mine. Mint Girl I want you to know that I really appreciate your kindness.Thank you so much for this award.:) I would like to give this award to Kathy, Cliff , Mel and Amel.


8 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Sindi,

This is great. Thank you so much.

Juliana said...

Congratulation with your Awards, Sindi ^.^

stacys1175 said...

Congratulation on all your awards you are doing a great job and thank you for mine hugs & smiles to you :)

Amel said...

Hi, Sindi!!!!

LOL LOL!!! I can't stop laughing now 'coz I just shared the same award with you. ;-D THANKS, Sindi and CONGRATS on your awards! ;-D

Daszzle said...

Aww congrats chica! You are totally deserving of them :)!

Choc Mint Girl said...

CONGRATS and THANKS for the award and for your ever so kind words!!! ;D

Don't worry, Sindi. I love to visit your blog because you always have something interesting and FUN stories to share.

Cliff said...

Thanks much for the award. I will display it over at Seek Him First.

Kathy said...

Thank you Sindi! You are too kind!