Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Spending Quality Time!

For the past month or so we have been going out every weekend to the parks in our area because Kevin has been complaining that we do not spend enough time together. My best friend Beth has been dragged along with us for these little outings. I just wanted to share some of the pictures I took on our outings.


This picture is my favorite because it shows just how beautiful God made the earth. I loved it so much that I made Kevin hop up in the archway so I could take his picture.
Beth and Shawn wanted to pose with the totem pole, they are so goofy!We all decided to go over to the playground so they could play like they were little kids again.After they were done acting like children we went for a walk through the woods. We took a lot of good pictures before our walk but I picked just a few I liked to show to every one.


We had a very happy and fun day that day. I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I wish for you many, many more happy days with your family and friends.