Friday, August 31, 2007

ATTENTION!!!! F. U.

ATTENTION! F. U.
F. U.-- Fed Up


This is a message I have added to my, my space. If you feel the same as I do then try my little experiment and see what happens.

It is kind of bad that I had to go to such drastic measures just to get people to sit up and take notice. I have been trying to meet knew people through my space. I have come to the conclusion that I am being judged by how I look.

I have noticed that most people I have asked to be friends with me have declined. I pondered on why someone would decline because I feel I am a good person and I am interesting to talk to. I have decided to see if it might be because of how I look. I have locked out all my pictures to the pubic and I have taken my picture off and replaced it with an angle.

In six months I will see how many new friends I have made just by what they have learned about me on my space and not by what I look like. I don't judge people by how they look but I do know that a lot of people do pick their friends just by how they look. I challenge any one to do the same. Take your picture off your my space and see if you get more friends because of your looks or because of your personality.

Feb. 29, 2008 I will let you know how it turns out. You can come back then and see if my little experiment works. Wish me luck!!! Leave me a comment on what you think of this idea.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sindi, I hope you are wrong about thinking it's because of how you look. I would tend to think that on my space people normally add friends that they already know in real life. Or like I had already sort of met you on blogger so I felt comfortable adding you on my space. I think there are so many kooks out there trying to spam on my space that people are very hesitant. When I get a friend request, I always check out their page really well first, and try to learn something about the person if I don't already know them. I have had to delete my space "friends" because they sent out nasty things that I didn't like getting.

AZZITIZZ said...

Hi there from the UK.
Us Google bloggers are OK, we don't judge by pictures. You will find many virtual friends here, thats why most of us are here, to make friends and have fun.
I only started blogging in May of this year and I'm loving it! Best fun I've had in many a year. By the way, just LOVE your cute little house.
Have a good old nosey about at all the different blogs, some are funny, some interesting and some
downright mad.
Welcome to our little blogsphere.
:)