Monday, November 14, 2011

Easter 2011

Here is an older post form this year. I saw this idea in a magazine and had to try it out. My son is 18 and it become hard to find things to do so we can celebrate the holidays. Coloring eggs for Easter is for little kids, so we made scuba eggs...lol


Scuba Eggs



First you will need to color only the bottom half of the eggs. They will look like they have pants on..lol





You will need to cut out some kind of feet shapes and cut straw to look like snorkels.


You will also need the caps off of water bottles.



My son spilled the red dye on the counter and it stained it pink



He gave me the famous boo boo lip


right before I had him clean the counter with provide




We used Elmer's glue to glue them together but it was very messy.



I would suggest hot gun if you try it.



They turned out pretty cute and they wee fun to make.




After they were dry they could stand up on their own.


Look at the cute little guy...hehehehehe




Easter Egg Smiley

No comments: