Friday, November 4, 2011

A Little About You And A Little About Me


1. What is your first name?


Sindi

2. What are all your nick names?

Coolaid, Sindimiester, Sindog, Sini, and Shapman.

3. Why are you called them?


Because friends just love to give me names that are funny and remind them of me.

4. What is your birthday?


October 23,1973

5. Where were you born?

Terre Haute, Indiana

6. What is your favorite color?

Navy Blue or Burgundy

7. What is your favorite food?

Bratwursts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. What is your favorite nonalcoholic drink?

My Tea Drink

9. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

I don’t have one cause I don’t drink. Downing Shots


10.What is your favorite movie?

The Secret Garden

11. What is your favorite type of music?

Anything from classical to heavy metal Mix Master

12.What is your favorite CD? CD

The most Relaxing Piano Music in the World…Ever Piano Man
and these guys too:West Life, and Rascal Flatts

13.What was the happiest time in your life?

When I was a young girl in Sunday School or at Vacation Bible Study. Bible 1

14.What was the saddest time in your life?

When my grandmother passed away Tombstone

15. What are your favorite outside activities?

BadmintonBadminton ,
taking pictures of the beautiful world around me.Snappy

walking in the woods, Walking 2


sitting in the sun,Sunny



and swimming. Shark



16. What are your favorite inside activities?
Reading,Reading


craft making,Crochet



cooking, Mom


writing in my journal Writing


talking with friends,Best Friends 2Best Friends



going to play mini golf Golfer

or bowling with friends. Bowling


17. What is your favorite sport to watch?


Figure Skating, Figure Skating
Dirt bike stunts,Dirt Bike

football sometimes, Football 4

and tennis. Tennis Volley


18. What are your favorite sports to play?
Badminton, Badminton

baseball,Baseball 6

and sometimes volley ball.




19. What is your best childhood memory?

Walking in the woods all alone and listening to the different sounds. I also loved baking with my grandmother.

20. What is your worst childhood memory?

Stepfather beating on me.

21. What is your funniest childhood memory?
Bats getting into the house and everyone running out scared to death. Bat


22. What are your favorite books?

The Secret Garden, Bible, Bedside book of Angels, Don’t Hurt Laurie, and anything by V.C. Andrews,and Aesop's Fables.

23. Who is someone you would call your mentor?


My friend Donna and Abraham Lincoln

24. What is your favorite T.V. show?

Big Brother, Charmed, and Invasion

25. Who are your favorite actors?

William Fichtner, Jimmy Stewart, Robin Williams, and Tom Hanks.

26. Who are your favorite actresses?

Patty Duke and Mellissa Gilbert

27. Who is your favorite author?

God and V. C. Andrews

28. What are your special talents if any?

Don’t really think I have any, maybe being the best friend I can be!



I ask any one who enjoyed reading this to copy and paste it on your own blog and then answer the questions.

No comments: