2 8oz. cream cheese
1 package of dried onion soup mix
1 can of condensed milk
1. Place cream cheese in bowl
2. pour in dried onion soup mix
3. Add half of can of milk while you are slowly mixing with a mixer.
4. As you keep mixing, if the dip feels too thick then add more milk.
5. test dip with a chip after it is thoroughly mixed
6. If dip seems too thick then continue to mix and add small amount of milk until it is to the thickness you like.
7. Don’t worry if you add to much milk to it. Place in your refrigerator and it should thicken up over night.
8. Next day stir and it should soften up just slightly and if it is to thick then just add another small amount of milk.