Thursday, May 3, 2007

Total Blog Roll :)

I love to read many, many different blogs.This is my total list of all of them.

MY Favorite Blogs
My favorites are the ones I like to read the most. I have become good friends with these people and enjoy talking to them.

My Thoughts- Stacy

Kathy’s Klavier- Kathy

Amel’s Realm- Amel

This and That- Frasypoo

Rusin Roundup- Michelle

Seek Him First- Cliff

WIXY Gone Bananas- Cliff

LIQUID ILLUZION- Suzanne

ATTITUDE, The Ultimate Power- Mel


Speedcat Hollydale-Eric


Idaho Daily Photo-Roger

I’ll Think Of Something- Beth


Minimalist Mommy- Nicole

Peace of My Mind-Warren, Pilgrim

Bagwine Ruminations-Matt

The Totally Transparent Party- Azzitis




Other Blogs I Like To Visit
The blogs in this section are blogs that I enjoy reading. I am getting to know the people behind the blogs and hope they will become good friends of mine.

Welcome to My Crazy Life-Martha

Up The Hill Backwards-Suzie


Just Talk-Dana

From The Roads-Robert

How Now Blue Cow-Jack K.



One Man’s View from Lansing ,KS-Jack K.


Choc Mint Girl- Crystal


Dust Bunny Hostage-Jennifer


Real World Mom- Stacey


Liquid Plastic- Amias

My Life, My Hope, My Future...-Hazel


EMJEI SAYS-Emjei

Through My Eyes-

My Life-Kelcey

Gage’s World- Gage

Our World As We See It- DD2, Debonair Dude



Blogs I like to read occationally
These blogs have peeked my interest and I like to visit them when I have the time. Some of them never respond back to my comments but I still enjoy reading them. Alot of these are blogs I have been visited by or I have visited only once or twice. They are what I like to call my fly by night bloggers. I always like to think there might be a new friend among one of them.


Creative Treasures-Michelle

Writing in Faith-Sandy


FABLE'S TALES UNSPOKEN-The Scribe

Life-Colin

Juliana’s Site-Juliana

Rick’s Time on Earth-Rick

Something To Smile about- Daszzle


Wifespeak





Everyday Should be Christmas-Santa


Behind The Badge


Odd Facts

K.W. Michael- Mikey

No comments: