Saturday, October 27, 2007

5 Dreams Meme :)

My 5 Dreams Meme
I was tagged by Chco Mint Girl for this meme.The rules are as follows: Write five things you want to be when you grow up. Big dreams that seem like folly, but in your heart of hearts are very real and dear to you. Things that maybe you have forgotten about in the hussle and bussle of everyday life, but that never really leave your soul. What you would do if anything was possible? Spend some time day dreaming…and then post them on your blog, passing the idea along to 5 others...because sometimes we need to pause and remember our dreams. Maybe just saying them out loud will help you discover little ways you can make them happen. You can write about that, too.These are the 5 things that I ‘wanted’ when I was young…


1. I use to dream about becoming a circus clown and living in the circus. I was once told the only way I would be let into the circus would be if I were the fat lady. HE HE Thats OK because everyone loves the fat lady at the circus too and I always thought it would be funnier to be a fat clown anyways. I like being goofy and making people laugh, see.........I pulled my hair back, stuck paper in my ear and put on my son's glasses in the first picture. The second picture I was just being dingy! HE HE I think I would have made a great clown! HE HE HE :)
2.I now it may sound kind of weird but I always wanted to be Laura Ingalls. If not her then I always wanted to live in that time period. I talked about it so much that my Grandmother made me a whole outfit. I looked really cute in it and I loved to where it.
3. I always wanted to grow up and be a teacher or a secretary . I took classes in high school to be a secretary, but I had a lot of home problems so I dropped out of school.I was trying to become a christian school teacher for a short time but then that dream had a few problems but it could still happen if I get my big butt back to school. HE HE HE HE I will never stop hopeing for that one:) I did go back this year and get my G.E.D. and I am hopeing to maybe go to collage to get some more smarts. HE HE HE:)



4. I use to tell everyone that when I got bigger I would have 10 kids. The 10 kids would grow up and I would have 30 grandkids. Well after the first one and the pain of labor I don't think I want to have any more. I had a lot of problems with my son and I find it easy to love any child so one of these days I may just sell my house for a bigger one. Then I could foster kids and I would not have to go throught the pain of having them.

I use to watch about 6 other children besides having my son at home so it was like having 10 kids. I still see them every week and they all love me and Aunt Sindi loves all her little monsters. I know I will still be in their lives when they have kids.



5.This one may sound odd to most but I will try to explain. All my life all I ever really wanted was friends. My dreams would be filled with what it would be like to have enough friends to have a party. I was so scared and shy growing up that I never really talked a lot. I would sit alone and cry. Sometimes I would get the courage to try and play with other kids but then they would look at me funny so I would turn and run away. I had kids that would play with me because they were my brother or sister's friends, but not to many that I could say were mine. I had one or two but that was nothing compared to what I have now. This dream has been fulfilled for many years now. I grew up and learned how to come out of my shell and now with my big group of blogger friends, I feel truely blessed. I love all my friends, new and old and I would not give up a hair on one of their heads.
I have decided that I am not going to tag anyone for this meme. I think it is so much fun that everyone will love to just try it. It make you remember who you were when you were younger and I know people love to think about how they were when they were little.HE HE :) Have Fun Everyone.:)

7 comments:

Amel said...

Hi, Sindi,

LOVE the pics!!! They really represent you, a fun-loving woman he he he he...

Hey, CONGRATS on getting your G.E.D! And GOOD LUCK on going to college later on! ;-D

I don't think it's odd to want to have many friends of your own, though. I know what you mean 'coz usually I also got friends through some friends, so I only "made" a few friends and through them I had met other friends he he he...That's one reason I love blogging as well. I've NEVER had these many friends before. ;-D

If I ever have trouble with my kid(s) later on (hope God'll let us have our own), you're the first person on my list to ask for advice he he he he he he...

Michelle said...

I definatly remember some of those dreams. Being friends for as long as we have how could we not remember, HE HE HE!! You sense of humor is one thing that I like about you. Great job on the meme.

stacys1175 said...

WOW!!!!!!!!
I loved your MEME and the picture ans we have been friends for long while and never know you wantted to be a clown that is so cool !!!!!!!. I kind of knew about the others cuz we have talked about it. love ya stacy wacy

Choc Mint Girl said...

1. Hehhehee...seeing you pulled your hair like that made me laugh already.

2. Frankly speaking, I have no idea when you mentioned about Laura Ingalls, then, I checked on Wikipedia, ahh...Little House on the Prairie...THAT Laura...but hey, the skeleton wouldn't want you to take pic alone, eh?! He he he...

3. I really hope you'll get the chance to go back to college, Sindi. I wish you all the best!! :)

4. Awww...you're such a loving woman...no wonder they love you so much.

5. Oh, don't feel bad or odd about it, Sindi. At least you have real friends who understand and know you better and now more and more friends at blogosphere. ;)

Cheers and thanks for sharing your dreams...:)

Stylin said...

You sound like a great person !
I like my blogger friends too...you dont ahve to work hard at these friendships and they still love you!

Liz said...

Hi Sindi! Neat Blog. I'm new at this and would like to meet new friends, hope you can visit :) happy Tuesday!

Michelle said...

I've tagged you with a some things about me meme. Go to my page to get it.